International Speaker Presentations from 73rd National Conference Climate Change Symposium Available On-Demand
Presentations from the Climate Change Symposium presented by international speakers at the 73rd National Conference in San Diego are now available on-demand for ASEV members only. The symposium was focused on viticultural impacts of climate change. Presentations include:
- Introduction to Climate Change
- Impacts of Elevated Carbon Dioxide on Grapevine Physiology and Development
- Impacts of Climate Change Stressors on Fruit Development
- The Danger of Limited Genetic Diversity in Grapevines
- Adapting with New Varieties for Reduced Pesticide Use
Join ASEV today to see more presentations for FREE.