ASEV Offers Webinar on Grape Ripening Sequence Findings
Join us on April 20 at 11 a.m. (PDT) for a webinar discussing a method for studying berry changes that occur during veraison, which is based on Dr. Hernández-Montes’ paper, “Soft, Sweet, and Colorful: Stratified Sampling Reveals Sequence of Events at the Onset of Grape Ripening.”
We encourage you to read the paper and bring your questions as the 45-minute webinar will include a 20-minute Q&A for attendees to engage directly with all of the authors.
- Esther Hernández Montes, Polytechnic University of Madrid, Spain
- Ben-Min Chang, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Markus Keller, Washington State University, Prosser
- Nataliya Shcherbatyuk, Washington State University, Prosser
- Yun Zhang, Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, Washington
ASEV webinars are free for ASEV members and $50 for non-members. Visit this page to register and for more detailed information.