National Conference Contracted Hotel
Downtown Waterfront Hotel
HOUSING – CLOSED May 22, 2015
Housing for the 66th ASEV National Conference is now closed. You may contact the hotel directly to request a new reservation and you are welcome to request the ASEV conference rate. However, our group rates are NO LONGER guaranteed for new hotel reservations or changes to current reservations.
You may also visit the Travel Portland website for additional hotels in Portland.Click here for Registration.
Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront Hotel
1401 SW Naito Parkway
Portland, OR 97201
- Online: Make Hotel Reservations Online
- Phone: 1-800-228-9290 or 1-503-226-7600
Rates & Hotel Info
Conference rate will be valid when housing opens in April and will be available through Friday, May 22, 2015 (based on room availability)
- Single/Double Occupancy: $189/night plus tax (14.5%)
- Valet Parking: $35 per car, per night | $40 for oversize vehicle | in/out privileges
- Valet Parking for Hotel Guests: 25% discount
Guest Room Amenities:
- Each spacious guestroom features granite countertops and local art work.
- All rooms offer plush beds with down comforters nestled in sheeted duvets.
- Guests can use the connectivity panel to project laptops onto the TV with split screen capabilities.
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
You may cancel your reservation for no charge until 4:00 pm (PDT), the day prior to arrival. Cancellations made after 4:00 pm (PDT) the day prior to arrival will forfeit one night’s room and tax.
Each guest making their reservation must put down a method of payment at the time reservation is made. The guestroom is not charged to the credit card until guest departure.
When the guest checks into the hotel, an authorization is put on the credit card or debit card equal to one night room & tax charges plus $35 per night. This authorization stays on the credit card or debit card for up to 7 days after departure date.
Additional Hotel Information
- The Hotel is near Portland State University and some of the best restaurants, shopping & performing arts venues in downtown.
- The Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront Hotel has earned both the ENERGY STAR® label and the Green Seal Certification.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The hotel offers restaurants, room service, fitness center and a full service business center.
- Guestroom Wireless Internet: $9.95 to $14.95 per day.
- Live on-property “At Your Service” agent available for assistance 24 hours per day.
- This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Please Exercise Caution!
We caution you if you are contacted by outside groups making offers for hotel reservations for the national conference in regard to your security.