Benefits of Professional and Student Membership
Some of the benefits of becoming an individual member include:
- Annual online subscription (calendar year) to the American Journal of Enology and Viticulture (AJEV), including online access to full AJEV archives from 1950
- Reduced rates on all other ASEV/AJEV publications
- Reduced membership registration rates to the National Conference, Unified Wine & Grape Symposium and other ASEV sponsored events
- Subscription to the ASEV Platform e-newsletter (sent by email and archived online)
- ASEV Technical Update–practical research articles (sent by email and archived online)
- Access to the online searchable ASEV member (individual & company) directories
- No page fees for published Journal articles (10 pages or less) if corresponding author is a member (professional member only)
- Certificate of membership (professional member only)
Professional members can add a print copy of our quarterly Journal to their annual membership for a nominal fee.
Student members may purchase individual current copies of our printed quarterly Journal for $20 each. Click here to download the order form.