Catalyst: Discovery into Practice
Now Accepting Submissions!
Catalyst: Discovery into Practice is a newly launched journal from the American Society for Enology and Viticulture. The American Journal of Enology and Viticulture (AJEV) is ASEV’s flagship journal, publishing novel, foundational research in areas underpinning grape and wine production. AJEV’s focus is research, with a mission of “research to discovery.” Catalyst will complete the continuum, with translation of research into practice, and will focus on extending fundamental discoveries in the scientific disciplines to sustain and advance winemaking and grapegrowing.
Catalyst will consider video as well as text-based submissions and will focus on providing information in a readily accessible format for readers via HighWire Press (current publisher for AJEV online). The target date for the first issue of Catalyst is July 2016.Catalyst Editorial Board
Markus Keller, Washington State University, Prosser
Matthew Fidelibus, University of California, Davis, Kearney Agricultural Center
Linda Bisson, University of California, Davis
- Eveline Bartowsky, The Australian Wine Research Institute, Australia
- Terence Bates, Cornell University, New York
- Pat Bowen, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Monica Cooper, University of California Cooperative Extension, Napa County
- Hildegarde Heymann, University of California, Davis
- James Kennedy, Constellation Brands, California
- Felipe Laurie, Universidad de Talca, Chile
- Michelle Moyer, Washington State University, Prosser
- Patricia Skinkis, Oregon State University, Corvallis