68th ASEV National Conference Program Surveys
If you attended the National Conference in Bellevue, Washington we ask that you take a few minutes to complete all surveys that pertain to the program events you attended. Your feedback is essential as it will assist us in future program development to provide the most relevant industry information and platform for research presentations.
The following surveys are available through July 31. Surveys are listed in the order they appear on the Daily Schedule.
Themed SymposiumTuesday, June 27
Research ReportsWednesday, June 28
- Enology – Brettanomyces
- Viticulture – Canopy Management Session
- Enology – Molecular Microbiology Session
- Viticulture – General Viticulture Session
- Enology – Phenolics Session
- Viticulture – Remote Sensing Session
Industry SeminarsWednesday, June 28
Outreach SeminarThursday, June 29
Special PresentationsWednesday, June 28