National Conference Contracted Hotel
Housing will open early April. Please check back.
You may also click here to consider other hotels in the Monterey area.
Two Portola Plaza
Monterey, CA 93940
Rates & Hotel Info
Conference rate will be valid when housing opens in April and will be valid through Tuesday, May 22, 2018 (based on room availability).
Reservation information will be available when housing opens.
- Online: Make Hotel Reservations Online
- Phone: 1-888-222-5851 or 1-831-649-4511
- Single/Double Occupancy: $205/night plus state and local taxes in effect at the time of check-in (currently 10.195%, 4.15% CCFD, and $2/night County Tourism fee).
- Self-parking at the hotel is available for $20/day with in and out privileges.
- Valet parking is available for $23/day.
Guest Room Amenities:
- Every room and suite is complete with high quality sustainable mattresses made from renewable resources, hypoallergenic pillow toppers, duvets and pillows, 310 thread count white linens, 42” flat screen televisions and eco-friendly bath amenities.
- Each room is spacious (approx. 340 sq. feet) and offers a view of the city, garden terrace or bay.
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
Refer to your hotel confirmation for cancellation information.
You may cancel your reservation for no charge forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled date of arrival. If reservations are NOT canceled prior to forty-eight (48) hours in advance, a “no-show” fee equivalent to one night’s room rent will be assessed.
Each guest making their reservation must put down a method of payment at the time reservation is made. The guestroom is not charged to the credit card until guest departure.
When the guest checks into the hotel, an authorization is put on the credit card or debit card equal to one night room & tax charges. This authorization stays on the credit card or debit card for up to 7 days after departure date.
Additional Hotel Information:
- The hotel offers restaurants, room service and a business center.
- Fitness Center, 24 hour access with guest room key
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi and Cabanas
- In Room Keurig Coffee Maker and Tea
- Newspaper, Monday – Friday
- Airline Kiosk and Boarding Pass Printing
- Warm Handmade Cookie at Check-in
- WiFi Available ($9.95 for 24 hours)
Please Exercise Caution!
We caution you if you are contacted by outside groups making offers for hotel reservations for the national conference in regard to your security.