Water, Sulfur, and Arsenic Talks at the National Conference
This year’s National Conference will bring together a group of renowned speakers to discuss some of the most talked about issues in the industry from a scientific perspective. If you haven’t had a chance to look at this year’s highlights, here’s a peek. To register, click here.
The ASEV National Conference hosts some of the most respected experts to provide a forum to discuss emerging research for the wine and grape industry. The conference will take place on June 27-30 in Monterey, California.
This year’s program key events include:
- Merit Award Presentation by Dr. Douglas O. Adams, UC Davis
- Extension Distinction Award Presentation by Dr. Bruce Zoecklein, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg
- Keynote Presentation “Arsenic in Wine” by Dr. Carl Winter, UC Davis
- Managing Water in California Vineyards Symposium
- Research Reports
- Monterey County Winery & Vineyard Tour
- Industry Seminars
- Outreach Seminar
- Supplier Displays
- AJEV Best Paper Author Presentations
- Student Flash Talks