Registration & Housing – 62nd ASEV National Conference
62nd ASEV National Conference
June 20 – 24, 2011
Portola Hotel and Monterey Conference Center
Monterey, California USA
Registration is now closed.
You may register on-site beginning Monday, June 20, at the Portola Hotel, Two Portola Plaza, Monterey, CA 93940. Refer to the Daily Schedule for registration hours.
For information during the conference, please call (831) 647-4420 during on-site registration hours.
- Merit Award presentation
- Mr. Jerry Lohr, J Lohr Vineyards & Wines, California
- Research Reports (oral and poster)
- Industry Seminars – Wednesday
- Grapegrowing in a Challenging Climate
- Precision Viticulture
- Water Efficiency
- Tannin Management in Winemaking
- Industry Seminars – Thursday
- Plant Pests and Diseases
- Soil Technology
- Laboratory Methods
- Grape and Wine Issues for Central Coast Vineyards Seminar (includes tasting)
- Flash Détente Seminar (includes tasting)
- Innovation & Recent Developments Session
- Grapevine Leafroll and Vitivirus Diseases Seminar