Exhibitor Advisory Committee
(Unified Symposium and ASEV National Conference)
Chair and ASEV Executive Director appoint members
Serves as a communication channel between exhibitors, the UW&GS LLC Managing Committee, and the ASEV Board of Directors and staff. This committee provides guidance for aspects of the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium and ASEV National Conference. This committee is composed of approximately six exhibitor members to represent a range of services or products and for both the vineyard and winery, as possible. Committee members must participate in the January trade show since this is a steering committee which makes recommendations and decisions.
- Tom Collins (Chair), Washington State University, Tri-Cities
- Dan Howard, ASEV Executive Director
- Jen Smalley, ASEV Event & Trade Show Coordinator
- Steve Buchan, AaquaTools Inc, California
- John Ciatti, Ciatti Company LLC, California
- David Cooper, ZFA Structural Engineers, California
- Jeff McCord, StaVin Incorporated, California
Two additional committee members to be confirmed.